With our new operating system, Redbird Navigator, you're able to use a tablet or laptop to wirelessly control and manage your Redbird AATD in a much simpler and intuitive way. As of November 1, 2015 it's installed on every new MCX, FMX, MX2, SD, and LD we ship. Navigator includes 3 powerful, but easy to use applications:
- Instructor Station - Used to operate and control the simulator environment.
- Dispatch - Launch and save flights, as well as start in a free flight mode.
- Sim Management - Easily update software, track billing, and open a case with Redbird support.
Current customers can learn more about upgrading to Navigator here.
Latest from Redbird Landing
Defensive Flying in Class E and G Airspace
The Top IFR Mistakes: Departing VFR and Canceling IFR
Instrument Approaches: As Easy as 5 A's and T's
Sign up for Redbird news and updates.
- Our Story
- The State of Flight Training
- Upcoming Events
- Redbird Companies
- Simulator Financing
Connect with Us
- Redbird Flight Simulations
- 301 Vista Ridge Drive
- Suite 300
- Kyle, TX 78640
- p: (512) 301-0718
- f: (512) 301-0770
- e: email@example.com