The Most Realistic Home Flight Simulator Controls on the Market
Elevate your home flight simulator setup with the Alloy YK2, a professional-grade flight simulator yoke designed to simulate the functionality and performance you know and love from your Cirrus SR22 or SR20. The Alloy YK2 replicates the unique side stick of a Cirrus cockpit, giving you easy and familiar command of your simulated aircraft. It includes all the same buttons and switches you are accustomed to using as the pilot in command of a Cirrus airplane, including four-way trim, push-to-talk, and autopilot disconnect.
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Accurate feel
- Easy setup – USB connectivity ensures plug and play compatibility with most flight simulation software devices running Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, X-Plane, and Microsoft Flight Simulator (including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020)
- Four-direction hat switch for electric trim (elevator and aileron)
- Push-to-talk and autopilot disconnect buttons
The Alloy YK2 can be attached above or below a desk (via the optional mounting arms) to set the perfect height for your Cirrus flight simulator.
- Alloy YK2
- Starting at:
- Our Story
- The State of Flight Training
- Upcoming Events
- Redbird Companies
- Simulator Financing