Professional Grade Single-Engine Throttle
The Most Realistic Home Simulation Controls on the Market
Control your aircraft with precise power inputs with the TH3 single-engine lever-style throttle quadrant. With landing gear and flap switches included, you’ll be able to fly a variety of aircraft, from the basic to complex.
USB connectivity ensures that the TH3 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, X-Plane, and Microsoft Flight Simulator (including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020).
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Single engine, lever-style quadrant (Piper Archer, A-36 Bonanza, etc.)
- Throttle, propeller, and mixture controls
- Landing gear switch and Flaps switch
- Easy setup – plug and play compatibility with Microsoft Flight Sim X, X-Plane, and Prepar3d
The Alloy TH3 comes standard with a dry-adhesive mounting system, which allows you to mount it securely on top of a desk. If you need additional flexibility for attaching your flight simulator controls, check out the optional mounting arms, which provide a firm fixture above or below your desk.
- Alloy TH3
- Starting at:
Compatible Alloy Simulation Controllers
Latest from Redbird Landing
Inside the March 2023 Redbird Pro Scenarios
The Basics of the E6B Flight Computer: What You Need To Know
The Anatomy of a Perfect S-turn
Sign up for Redbird news and updates.
- Our Story
- The State of Flight Training
- Upcoming Events
- Redbird Companies
- Simulator Financing
Connect with Us
- Redbird Flight Simulations
- 301 Vista Ridge Drive
- Suite 300
- Kyle, TX 78640
- p: (512) 301-0718
- f: (512) 301-0770
- e: email@example.com