The Most Realistic Home Simulation Controls on the Market
Control your aircraft with precise power inputs with the TH3 single engine lever-style throttle quadrant. With landing gear and flap switches included, you’ll be able to fly a variety of aircraft, from the basic to complex.
USB connectivity ensures that the TH3 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, and X-Plane. The optional adjustable mounting arms allow a firm fixture to your desktop, either mounted on top or underneath for maximum flexibility and ergonomics.
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Single engine, lever style quadrant (Piper Archer, A-36 Bonanza, etc.)
- Throttle, propeller, and mixture controls
- Landing gear switch and Flaps switch
- Easy setup – plug and play compatibility with Microsoft Flight Sim X, X-Plane, and Prepar3d
- Alloy TH3
- Starting at: