The Most Realistic Home Simulation Controls on the Market
Enhance your simulation setup with the TH2 multi-engine throttle quadrant. The lever style throttle, propeller, and mixture controls will allow you to realistically fly the most popular multi engine aircraft. The TH2 even comes with rudder trim for those pilots wishing to try single engine operations. The high-quality and durable components of the TH2 will ensure that even the longest haul flights can be flown with precision time and time again. If only we could guarantee the stamina of the sim pilot!
USB connectivity ensures that the TH2 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, X-Plane, and Microsoft Flight Simulator (including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020). The optional adjustable mounting arms allow a firm fixture to your desktop, either mounted on top or underneath for maximum flexibility and ergonomics.
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Dual throttle, propeller, & mixture controls
- Landing gear switch and Flaps switch
- Easy setup – plug and play compatibility with Microsoft Flight Sim X, X-Plane, and Prepar3d
- Alloy TH2
- Starting at:
Compatible Alloy Simulation Controllers
- Our Story
- The State of Flight Training
- Upcoming Events
- Redbird Companies
- Simulator Financing