Professional Grade Single-Engine Throttle
The Most Realistic Home Simulation Controls on the Market
Single-engine airplanes are the most common aircraft flown in general aviation and the TH1 vernier style throttle quadrant brings those controls right to your desktop. With landing gear and flap switches included, you’ll be able to fly a variety of aircraft with ease.
USB connectivity ensures that the TH1 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, X-Plane, and Microsoft Flight Simulator (including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020).
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Single engine, vernier style quadrant (Cessna 172, Mooney M20, etc.)
- Throttle, propeller, and mixture controls
- Landing gear switch and Flaps switch
- Easy setup – plug and play compatibility with Microsoft Flight Sim X, X-Plane, and Prepar3d
The Alloy TH1 comes standard with a dry-adhesive mounting system, which allows you to mount it securely on top of a desk. If you need additional flexibility for attaching your flight simulator controls, check out the optional mounting arms, which provide a firm fixture above or below your desk.
- Alloy TH1
- Starting at:
Compatible Alloy Simulation Controllers
Latest from Redbird Landing
Inside the March 2023 Redbird Pro Scenarios
The Basics of the E6B Flight Computer: What You Need To Know
The Anatomy of a Perfect S-turn
Sign up for Redbird news and updates.
- Our Story
- The State of Flight Training
- Upcoming Events
- Redbird Companies
- Simulator Financing
Connect with Us
- Redbird Flight Simulations
- 301 Vista Ridge Drive
- Suite 300
- Kyle, TX 78640
- p: (512) 301-0718
- f: (512) 301-0770
- e: email@example.com