The Most Realistic Home Simulation Controls on the Market
Single engine airplanes are the most common aircraft flown in general aviation and the TH1 vernier style throttle quadrant brings those controls right to your desktop. With landing gear and flap switches included, you’ll be able to fly a variety of aircraft with ease.
USB connectivity ensures that the TH1 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, X-Plane, and Microsoft Flight Simulator (including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020). The optional adjustable mounting arms allow a firm fixture to your desktop, either mounted on top or underneath for maximum flexibility and ergonomics.
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Single engine, vernier style quadrant (Cessna 172, Mooney M20, etc.)
- Throttle, propeller, and mixture controls
- Landing gear switch and Flaps switch
- Easy setup – plug and play compatibility with Microsoft Flight Sim X, X-Plane, and Prepar3d
- Alloy TH1
- Starting at: