Cygnus allows you to use any aviation or navigation apps running on your Apple iOS device while connected to a wide range of flight simulation software products. When using Cygnus during a simulation session your iOS device and the aviation app it is running will believe that it is located wherever the aircraft in the active simulation is located. Cygnus is the perfect tool for training pilots in the use of iPad© aviation apps in a safe and controlled environment.
Cygnus talks directly to the location services on your iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, or iPod touch allowing you to display your simulated location on any location based App, including:
- ForeFlight Mobile
- Garmin Pilot
- WingX Pro7
- Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck
- Reader Plates
Cygnus will work with many Windows based flight simulation software*:
- All Redbird Simulators
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (v1, v2, v3)
- Microsoft ESP
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000-2004
- X-Plane 9 and 10 *Cygnus is not compatible with 64-bit simulation engines.