We are growing and have immediate need for experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technicians to join our team. This position offers the opportunity to join a stable and rapidly growing company in an exciting industry as a full-time, permanent employee which includes benefits.
Your role will be to build and test mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies for our flight simulation products. You will work with a small team in a supportive, high-energy environment. You will need to hit the ground running from Day 1, but if you're the person we're looking for, that's how you operate anyway.
To be a good fit for the team, you will have demonstrated a stable employment history, on-time attendance, attention to detail, a valid driver's license and a track record of success. We're looking for an individual who takes accountability for schedules and deadlines and is willing to go the extra mile to meet customer expectations.
- Previous electromechanical assembly experience (Soldering, mechanical assembly, wire harness assembly)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- High mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to use small hand tools related to mechanical and electrical assembly
- Willing to work overtime as needed
We are located in South Austin near I-35. Our climate-controlled facility is readily accessible from anywhere in the metro area. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a flight training stipend, and unique, interesting work that directly impacts an industry ripe for disruption.
Please respond only if you are an individual qualified for this position. Responses from agencies or contract organizations will not be considered. Applications that do not include a resume and/or cover letter detailing previous experience will not be considered.
- Our Story
- The State of Flight Training
- Upcoming Events
- Redbird Companies
- Simulator Financing