We are looking for an amazing, content creating, data-driven marketer to grow and optimize the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of producing and distributing content that attracts site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Assist in the planning and execution of trade shows and other marketing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Passion for aviation
- Pilot's license and/or aviation experience is a bonus.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, send your resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Marketing Manager” in the subject line of your email.