The Installation Manager is the point person responsible for transportation, delivery, and installation of Redbird simulators to customer sites around the world. This person will receive a completed simulator from the Redbird production department and is responsible for inventory, packing, loading, and delivery the simulator to the customer's site. Once on site, The Installation Manager leads a team of local technicians in the assembly and calibration of the device. After assembly, this person trains the customer in the use and basic maintenance procedures for their new device.
In most cases the Installation Manager will work directly with the customer. Therefore, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are crucial to properly represent Redbird in a way that is consistent with our high standards. This person will be working at a variety of customer sites including middle/high schools, government buildings, military bases, and private businesses/residences. Therefore, a complete criminal background check is required.
- Mechanically/technically inclined
- Strong computer skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently (domestic and international)
- A road warrior at heart (Must enjoy driving long distances)
- Physically capable of handling and carrying parts in excess of 75lbs
- Clean driving record
- Ability to be adapt to ever-changing conditions
- Passion for aviation
- Pilot's license and/or aviation experience is a bonus.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Installation Manager” in the subject line of your email.